just do it!


I Am A Responsible Boy

The parents of my girlfriend place their trust in me. I will not violate it.

I will respect my girlfriend as I respect other men to respect my sister.

I will respect womanhood because my mother is a woman: I will not ask my girlfriend to do anything that I would be ashamed of if my mother found out.

My girlfriend has given me the honor and pleasure of her company. It is wrong for me to expect more in payment for this date.

My girlfriend will be a wife and a mother some day. She must be an example to her children and the pride of her husband. I will help her to be pure and decent as I want my own wife to be.

Manhood means strength of character as well as body. Lack of self control is a sign of weakness. I want my girlfriend to know I am manly.

God is everywhere. He sees everything. Knows everything. Darkness may hide me from people, but it cannot hide me from God.




- Sex talks with kids & teens

0 Response to "just do it!"