for OLD time sake...
Last Saturday I was returning my stuff back into my room…
I was able to find my old notebook I used back in 2000 which happens to be a diary… my diary…
Typically… I will read it… and I did… guess I’m a typical person after all…
So what’s in it?
It’s for me to keep and for you to ?(I don’t know what you will do)
What happens then stays then…
Well anyway…
As I was reading the entries… aside from me laughing of my codes and actually almost everything in it… I was a pretty stubborn, mean, in love, fool, funny, high school student… I wrote there things about people I hate the most and otherwise the most, well at least at that time…
That's why I would like to APOLOGIZE
to this people:
1.CFHM
2.JO
3.CM
4.RC
5.MD
6.MDDD
7.GM
8.Christine/Kristine
9.M
10.P
But I think the most important in reading Diary is… is knowing/remembering the past again…
It was a long time ago so almost everything in it changed already… and I guess it really did… I have few of my friends which according to my notebook I hate, but now they are my closest friend…
So I realized… nothing….
It was back in high school…
What do you expect…?

hey ens, i remember lugod first year college! we were so close thn... me and u, and her and them...
then, wd just a snp of a fnggr, it flew away...
but even though arog kadto, were still friends! i mean u and me...
and im still here! standing! despite of all the stupid things!
Im a SURVIVOR!!!
i like it ens... good job! it reminded me of the past...
nz... i forgot to tell u this...
"ITS TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE... ITS TOO LATE" :-)