I'm a good friend... i think... seriously!

This is a poem made by a special friend of mine... a girl but not my girlfriend... a friend but were not talking to each other... she hates me right now... but one day i just remembered that she made me a poem when dinosaurs used to roam the earth... and so i thought of letting the whole cyber world to know how great I am as a friend that somebody made me this poem(pakapalan na to!)

So Ens (that's me!) calling earth: to all poet taking refuge in God knows where... I am willing to be your inspiration for your masterpiece... so GO!

do what you do best! and ...pick me choose me love me

this is the poem and i qoute...

"You Mean So Much to Me

When things are confused,
I discuss them with you

Until they make sense.

When something good happens,
You are the first person I tell
So I can share my happiness.

When I don't know what to do in a situation,
I ask your opinion

And weigh it heavily with mine.

When I am lonely,
I call you

Because I never feel alone with you…

When I have a problem,
I ask for your help

Because your wiseness helps me to solve it.

When I want to have fun,
I want to be with you,

Because we have such a great time together.

When I want to talk to someone,
I always talk to you

Because you understand me.

When I want the truth about something,
I call you

Because you are so honest.

It is essential
To have you in m y life.

Thank you for being my friend."

Nakakaantig di ba? kaya naman aasahan ko na may susunod pa dito... lagi lamang pakakatandaan bago simulan ang paggawa ng tula...

Go Back to the Basic... think of your inspiration...

pick me choose me love me...
I'm a good friend...! (Ang hindi maniwala magkakasakit ng malubha!)


0 Response to "I'm a good friend... i think... seriously!"