BLOG entry # 94!


I was updating my ipod last night and I couldn’t help but notice that there are lots of come back artists today…




The biggest comeback I would say is The Black Eyed Peas with their number one and my neice newest favorite after Jai Ho, the song Boom Boom Pow, the song is so great, no doubt it's number one...




No Doubt also released a new song called Stand and Deliver, no new album though from the group but they promised to have one that’s why they decided to go on tour for inspirations… I hope they come up with something because I know it will be awesome…



Sugar Ray had made Boardwalk their new single to a new album coming up this july, the song is pretty good, it might be a new single but it definitely has the sugar ray vibe in it…




I admit for some reason I was glad of Aqua’s come back, and with their new song entitled Back to the 80’s, it kinda reminded me of those good old days.





The beautiful girl smash hit singer Sean Kingston also came up with a new single, Fire Burning, a track party people would certainly love.





Who wouldn’t recognize the voice of Rob Thomas in his new single Her Diamonds, a beautiful song, nothing but the best from the then matchbox 20 lead vocalist...



After becoming a mother we haven’t heard any music from Jennifer Lopez, but the wait is over, she is rumored to release a greatest hits album with some cool new songs in it and there were a few that leaked but I like her single called What is Love.




And lastly, the unexpected return of Aaron Carter with his new song, I ain’t gonna take it no more, to my surprise, it’s quite good and different coming from him, ergo truly unexpected.



Wishing for a better day shouldn’t be that difficult...
The above mentioned are proof of that...
There will always come a time that we tire, be drained, and feel exhausted...
All we need is just a time out... and only that...
After we regained the energy we lost, we continue to do what we always wanted to do...
Life is too short to give up...
So don’t...




---thanks to coverlandia,addictedtomyipod&smokinnewmusic for the images---

2 Response to "BLOG entry # 94!"