ConteNtmeNt
sabi nga ng isa kung kaibigan... itago nating sa pangalang "------"(nakatago na nga eh!) nabanggit nya sa kanyang blog...
and I quote...
Bukod sa mahal ko sa buhay, meron din naman ibang bagay na nakakapagpasaya sa akin...
(ok... ok... ok... ang sa itaas ay mga bagay na nakakapagpasaya sa akin... ang sa ibaba ay ang nakakapagpasaya naman sa kaibigan ko... alam ko... mas masaya nga siya sa akin... kung mukha siyang pera... pero HINDI... so ako ang mas malungkot... JOKE!)
anyway...
the thing is... my friend is out there in the so called Land of the Free... she's free but she's lonely, not at all time, but all the time(JOKE!)... it just seems that she's not living her American dream... if she ever had one...
there are some people in that country who aren't happy... at all... so I don't get it why other people are dying to go... well... I guess I forgot to mention the some people who would like to face the rage of loneliness just to give their love ones otherwise...
and so I stop thinking...
but I couldn't... I'm Sorry...
There is more important than money...
and then...
it hit me...
There is none... well at least in this cruel WORLD we're in right now...

hoi enz... hehehe... she's happy kaya... she told me that...
ok... amu ngani... ok ok ok... the last time i checked, she's not... apparently buko na palan...
sometimes denial works...
sometimes... i run...
sometimes... i hide...
sometimes im scared of you... ika nga ni britney spears ku tawo pa ya...