ela ela ela eh eh eh...
Today I just found out that I passed the NLE... after waiting for 80 days... hay...(sigh)... what a day... although it keeps on raining all day long and water is all over our basement... who cares..! I just passed the NLE... I was so happy that I saw my name with my PENTAGON pals... and here they are... I took this after we did our afternoon rituals in St. Jude Church... Yes! we were devotees... and were still are... and will be...

for all those whose names are all over the internet starting this afternoon... let us not forget to Thank GOD and all the Saints that we asked for this to happen... and keep the promise that in nursing we will return the favor...
Thank You PENTAGON fella ela ela ela eh eh eh... (pentagonians you get it right?)...

for all those whose names are all over the internet starting this afternoon... let us not forget to Thank GOD and all the Saints that we asked for this to happen... and keep the promise that in nursing we will return the favor...
Thank You PENTAGON fella ela ela ela eh eh eh... (pentagonians you get it right?)...

0 Response to "ela ela ela eh eh eh..."