49/7+2 times 1+1+1 dresses


when Betty Suarez mentioned that she can't wait to watch this movie with Henry... i hurriedly search for it and download this...

and after i watched 27 Dresses... I can only say one word... AMAZING!!! like the one word of Elliot Yamin... well anyway, i did not expect that it will be that Great... it is AWESOME... (i know it's more than one word already)

cant wait to watch it again and again and again and again...

I'm not a fan of movies which has no touch of fantasy... but this one even touch my fantastic heart...(it even made me corny)... see! it did work...

I'm not trying to endorse this movie... but if I have a chance... I will...

ok, later folks...! i will watch 27 dresses again... and then later... and perhaps later... and after the perhaps later... and... i will rest of course... tao pa naman ako...! napapagod rin...

0 Response to "49/7+2 times 1+1+1 dresses"